Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 24 May 2013

Family

I have made a little more progress on Rebecca Robinson.

I decided to adapt the sampler a little to personalize it to my


This is me and my husband

It took me a little while to figure out how to add another boy.  Here are my two boys, ones' favorite color is green and the others' is blue.

Last of all our sweet pups



When I get a little more done, I will send a picture of the whole sampler.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Rachel

Clarification:  I really didn't design anything.  I altered the hair color of the couple, added a heart from another spot on Rebecca's sampler, and changed the color of the boy's outfit.  Then I tried to make a smaller version of the boy to add my other son on the other side of the tree.  Where there were two fawns near the couple I changedthem to my dogs.  I added a fawn to the right side of the attribution to make a deer family of four.  It was just a little adapting of Rebecca Robinson's work.

9 comments:

Merilde said...

Beautiful stitching, Rachel. I love how you personalized it - those boys are adorable!
Lori

Vera said...

I love how you personalized your sampler...can't wait to see the entire thing. Gorgeous stitching.

Lanie said...

Love your personalization, Rachel! Great work. Look forward to seeing more!

Jenny said...

I love how you have personalized your sampler. I cannot wait to see more. I love the boys....great idea.

Cindy L said...

Rachel, I can't wait to see the bigger photo. Your personalization is wonderful and will give the sampler so much more meaning for your family.

Faye said...

Looks great Rachel!!!

Nicola said...

I adore the personalisations, well done you making this your own.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Wonderful work. The personalization is truly adorable.

Fiona said...

Lovely personalisation.