Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 13 May 2013

Holiday Progress

I am thrilled with my Scottish Sampler progress while on holiday last week. Usually I don't gain much stitching while on leave but as it was wintery weather in Queenstown I managed to get a bit done.


The nicest news was that on my return home my Millennium stand had arrived. So even though I had been up since 1am to travel the evening was spent setting it up and sewing a few stitches... not many as I was really in no fit state.

I will post holiday photos on my personal blog later today if anyone is interested in seeing some scenic NZ shots.

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

This Scottish sampler looks fabulous. Queenstown is supposed to be amazing!

Nicola said...

Such beautiful colours and your stitching is exquisite. I hope you are enjoying your stand.

Cindy L said...

Such pretty colors to brighten your wintery weather. Glad to hear your stand arrived.

Fiona said...

Your sampler is looking really pretty. The colours are really vibrant.

Jenny said...

This is such a bright and happy sampler. I love it. Beautiful job!