Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 13 May 2013

I've been very remiss...

Between work, work, work, charity stitching for the Embassy, and the onset of spring and gardening season my personal stitching time has shrank to almost nothing. Still I did get to make a bit of progress on Lucretia Maus this month. I am hoping next month is better. We have some plane rides coming up and even some vacation time planned, so fingers crossed that next month there will be even less blank space!

I have been changing colors as I go. Less whites, more reds and peaches. I really love this sampler.
 


Take care all,
Heather

7 comments:

Nicola said...

I love her too Heather. Your colour choices are so pretty.

Cindy L said...

Such a lovely sampler. The colors are so bright and cheerful.

Fiona said...

I like the colour combination that you have come up with.

Jenny said...

Beautiful job Heather. Your sampler is lovely.

Bhooma said...

Heather,
I like the colors you are using. Your sampler looks lovely. The more I see your Lucretia, the more I want to add it to my stash !

PoundingSand said...

So pretty and happy! This will be such a nice sampler to live with when she's finished.

Kate

janitam said...

I love the bright colors.