Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Life and Stitching and Stuff

Well... I did not get a lot of stitching done on E. Raysor the past few days!

(I don't think I actually got any done).

BUT.  My oldest daughter is getting married soon....and yours truly is making the bridesmaid dresses (how did that happen did you say?  not sure.  But, here we are!)  want to see a picture? 



(please excuse wrinkles I was SO happy to get that zipper in I grabbed the dress, shoved it at my (sweet little) daughter and said 'go try it on'...and, well).

Here it is so far (I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting a non-sampler photo?)

 
 
the photo was taken with my cell phone....so you can't see the pretty lace...oh well, just wanted to share!
 
so excited also by all the photos below and that pretty green stitching on Dorcas Haynes!
Theresa

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Great job on the dresses and you have the perfect excuse for a reduction in stitching time.

Nicola said...

Post away, I am sure we will all enjoy seeing your other needlework.

My Mum made my bridesmaids dresses.

Rachel F said...

What an exciting time! I am sure you will never regret a stitch you made to contribute to the happy memories of such a special event!
Your daughter and the dress are lovely! Best wishes!