Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 20 May 2013

Manifesto and Elizabeth Sheffield WIP



I outlined the top part of the lady in red and then I need to move her on the Q Snaps so I thought, I don't want to do that right now so I will get Elizabeth Sheffield out. I did that and it is on my Ultimate Stitching Frame and wow it is so much nicer stitching on that, so I have been working on my little house and this tree that is over one. I got the house done last week and worked on the tree yesterday before we left on our scooters and rode over to get supplies at Lowe's and went and had pizza.  I hope to get more done. I need to also finish the outlining on the lady in red and more background needs to be done as well so I can catch up.   I need to keep on top of the background stitching here.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

So much beautiful stitching Deb, I hope to get back to my Manifesto very soon.

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you Nicola for you nice comment. I am enjoying stitching and staying out of the extreme heat here. I look forward to seeing your progress too!

Jenny said...

Both of your samplers are coming along beautifully.

Fiona said...

Lovely stitching, your lady in red looks very happy.