Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Mary Ann MacDonald

What a wonderful surprise to find this in todays mail, " Mary Ann MacDonald"
and a nice card from Nicola.  I can't wait to finish Rising Doves and start a new sampler.  I will wait for my trip to Ohio, in October, to purchase my linen and silks.  Mom and I always look forward to this time together.  I am sure some of mom's stitching buddies will want to make the trip to the local stitching stores.  Happy Stitching to all over this Memorial Day weekend.

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Gosh the postman had his skates on. Your french marigolds are such a lovely splash of colour.

Jenny said...

Enjoy your new sampler! Isn't it fun to find a SL sampler in the mail? Your flowers are lovely.

Kaisievic said...

Lovely new sampler - something to really look forward to doing some day soon.

JoAnn said...

Yes, the sampler is lovely and its going to be a fun stitch, but I will have more fun shopping for the linen and floss with Bethany.

brod'attitude said...

lovely new sampler.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on your sampler win! It is always a wonderful day when new stitching arrives in the mail.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Bethany,

Love all your pictures from your garden.

I look forward to seeing your progress pictures.

Barbara

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your new sampler, enjoy.