Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 13 May 2013

My Manifesto Progress For The Week

This is my progress for the week. I stitched mostly blue background around the pineapple and finally finished this second shade of blue. I started the lighter shade of blue next, but wanted a break from background stitching so I started the face of the lady in red last night and got it done with a bit of a facelift and a nose job. I too tweezed her eyebrows a little bit and this is the beginning of my lady in red. I hope you like her so far.

4 comments:

Sabrina Fechtel said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I love this sampler so much and her face is adorable :)

Nicola said...

Well done Debby your Manifesto is looking so pretty. I love the way you show the detail in your photos.

Cindy L said...

You did a beautiful "face lift". I love seeing the photos where everyone is at on Manifesto.

Fiona said...

You did a good job on the lady's face. I really enjoy seeing everyone's progress on Manifesto.