Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 11 May 2013

N. Hinde Progress

Walnut thimble holder w N. Hinde
My 'do over' of N. Hinde is almost finished.

I am so optimistic a finish is in sight I got the maple frame and am all ready...
The sampler with the mistakes I might make into a pin cushion - after adding "NOT" in the row gaps...

I've been admiring all of your complex samplers and have a larger project in mind next - thank you for sharing your beautiful and motivating work!
Happy Stitching,
Dawn in CO

9 comments:

Debjabo said...

Your stitching and your tools are lovely! I love red....

Fiona said...

N Hinde looks great, I like your idea for the one with the mistake in it.

Vera said...

Beautiful work and I, too, love your idea for the "wrong" one. Love your thimble holder.

Vera said...

Beautiful work and I, too, love your idea for the "wrong" one. Love your thimble holder.

Dawn said...

Thank you for your encouragement!!

Nicola said...

I adore your thimble holder and your chosen frame. Looking forward to hearing what your next project is.

Pamela said...

So pretty, Dawn! Love your frame choice. I'm so glad that you included the thimble holder in your photo. I recently purchased one like it (sans thimble) at a flea market, but wasn't sure of its use - just bought it because I thought it was neat. Thanks for solving my little mystery!

Dawn said...

Hi Pamela - would love to see a photo of yours. I have another with a green felt interior. They have the original lining with the little wool flap. Great fun!!

Cindy L said...

So close to being done and so pretty. I love the frame choice.