Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 6 May 2013

New Sampler(s)

Hi All,

I haven't posted since my Emma Miles finish.  I have been working on some small non-Scarlet Letter pieces and gathering supplies for my next sampler.  I am having a tremendous amount of trouble deciding which sampler to start next so I decided I would start a sampler a week for the next four to five weeks.  Once I have started the samplers I will probably work on one or two until I have a finish but you never know.  At least I won't lose interest towards the end like I did with Emma.  I have all the supplies ready to go for the following (all pictures are from the Scarlet Letter site). Can you tell I was influenced by the samplers everyone is stitching?  

Happy Stitching
Dawn M


Rebecca Robinson
Elizabeth Shephard

Janet Carsels


Ruth Bacheler

SDW









 

 

7 comments:

Fiona said...

You really are going to be busy. Your have picked some lovely samplers to work on.

Kaisievic said...

What a fantastic selection - you are really going to enjoy yourself!

Lanie said...

All beautiful choices ... such a lovely variety you will have once they are all completed! ;)
Enjoy them all!

Vera said...

Oh wow! What a great selection. Cannot wait to see your progress.

Faye said...

Love them all and I KNOW you will enjoy Rebecca Robinson!!!!! :)

Nicola said...

What wonderful choices. I have been fancying Rebecca since seeing her being stitched.

PoundingSand said...

Lovely group! Starting things is so much fun. You'll share them with us, won't you?

Kate
(much better at starting things than finishing them....)