Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Sorry nothing new with my Rising Doves.  I have been so busy in the garden, we are getting rid of all the grass and replacing it with rock and flower beds to attrack humming birds, bees and butterflies.  Today, we are adding to a circular bed around a large oak tree, this means moving more rocks.  Here are a few garden photo's.  Nicola, I have a long way to go to have your kind of garden, but I am trying. 

2 comments:

Marsha said...

It's gorgeous. I've been gardening also. Too much as my back is now out of whack.

Nicola said...

Bethany - you wouldn't want my garden it is such a lot of hard work and one storm and so much is ruined.

Having said that I love having lots of flowers around and the habit for the wildlife :o))