Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

the second wip is finished...

Well,  I just completed  Martha Salter and she is a beauty.  Will post a pix, after my daughter visits and teaches me.   Martha was stitched in silk from the kit from SL, on 35count dirty linen.  She was in my work basket for only 12 years . Ann scutt or  depaw has been there for 20 + years;  however; I am going to work on Dorcas Haynes next,  she has only been there for6 or 7years more or less.  I  am glad that Nicola,  and Jo who is helping her have this blog.  The blog has been a great insentitive for getting some of my many samplers completed..Although I have stitched many through the years,  I stopped on some of them, so it had been fun figuring out why....Satin stitch and overone are the most common culprits.. Enough,  Carol M

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Well done on your finish, I am looking forward to seeing some photos and to hang her in our gallery.

These beautiful samplers deserve to be finished.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on your finish. I also had to have my children help me with photos and posting. I look forward on seeing your photos.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish. I'm looking forward to seeing a photo.