Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 20 May 2013

Two New Starts

Hi All,

I have started two of the samplers I mentioned in my last post.  I think I am only going to start three rather than the four to five I posted before.

Here is my one weeks progress on Janet Carsels.  I love Scottish samplers because of the elaborate alphabets and the red and green which is characteristic of a Scottish sampler.  I chose Janet because I love the pink that she added to her sampler.  She is coming along nicely and I had a hard time moving on to Rebecca Robinson.

Janet Carsels

Here is a partial weeks progress on Rebecca Robinson.  I loved watching Faye's progress on this sampler and knew I would have to start her soon.  I am enjoying working on her.


Rebecca Robinson

I will work on Rebecca for a couple more days and then move to Elizabeth Shephard for a week.   I am not sure which sampler will be my focus as I am enjoying working on each of them.  I may just have to keep switching off.

 As usual I am enjoying following everyones progress.  Keep on stitching.

Edited for Clarification - A couple comments were posted that I got a lot of stitching done in one week.  Just for clarification this is actually about two weeks worth of stitching, one week for each sampler.  I was also off work for a week so I got a lot more stitching done than I normally would.  I wish I could get that much stitching done in one week, but not normally.  Thanks for the comments.


Dawn M

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Dawn,
Both of your samplers look beautiful. Happy Stitching!

Merry Wind Farm said...

WOW! You accomplished all that in a week?
Melinda

Vera said...

Echoing Melinda, WOW! That is a ton of stitching in one week. Both look lovely.

Nicola said...

Your stitching is beautiful as is your choice of sampler. Well down on the progress whether it is over one or two weeks .

Faye said...

They are both gorgeous!!!!! Rebecca just became captivating for me..... Couldn't put her down!!! :)

Cindy L said...

Both samplers are looking beautiful so far.

Fiona said...

Both samplers look great.