Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 20 June 2013

And all was for an Appil update....

Hello from the sunny Carolinas USA...


Like so many of you, times are so busy..... With the first day of summer tomorrow, I thought a quick peek of my "coloring" may be in order..... Please excuse the wrinkles.... It's the more "natural" look since they are standing in the wild.... :)

And all was for an Appil



And all was for an Appil
I'm still saying Adam appears to have the deer in the headlights look!

If you happen to wonder what else I've been up to, please check out CarolinaStitcher.....


Enjoy these lazy days of summer.....


Faye

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Lanie said...

Faye, your "Appil" is looking great! This is such a fun sampler ... and it looks like it would be great fun to stitch.
Enjoy! Look forward to your next post.

Ellen said...

Wonderful progress! Love the colors!

Hugs,

Stitch Wizard said...

I absolutely love this project and have it in my stash. Seeing yours fill in with color sure makes me want to work on mine too. It looks like so much fun!!!

Nicola said...

I look forward to seeing your progress Faye and am never disappointed.

Vera said...

Looking splendid Faye. What a beautiful sampler.

Cindy L said...

Faye, it is looking wonderful.

brod'attitude said...

So lovely !

Fiona said...

Great progress on your colouring.

Joanne O'H said...

Faye, your progress is gorgeous. I just love stitching these "colouring in" samplers so this one is fast moving up my list of must do projects. I can't wait to see your progress on this one.