Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 28 June 2013

Ann Greanawalt Sampler

Hello,

I've finally got around to showing a picture of my Ann Greanawalt Sampler finish. I worked on this sampler to break up the over 1 on Elizabeth Sheffield. It is done on 35 count SL linen with AVAS silks. It includes stitches done in cross, eyelet, back, satin, stem and herringbone. It is a small but enjoyable sampler to stitch.(I think OOP)


Meanwhile, I am still working on Mary Ann Hutton and will show a photo when I have more completed. Have a wonderful weekend!

Cindy L

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Love the colors. That's a nice bunch of stitches.

Stitch Wizard said...

This is beautiful Cindy!! I can relate to you saying that lol. I have lots of over 1 where I am at but this lady in blue is going really well so far. I should go into the sidebars a bit and do a little over 2 for a break lol. This is gorgeous!!!

Elizabeth said...

A lovely finish Cindy. I love it.

Nicola said...

Well done Cindy on your finish, she is charming.

Pamela said...

What a sweet sampler, Cindy - love the colors, too!