Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 15 June 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 18

TODAY is the day for Nicola to draw the winner for the neat little box that started me 'blogging' and bothering you all with my daily updates!  It would be such a great thing to somehow be the lucky winner ... and even though I am full of hope and anticipation I usually do not 'win' things in raffles etc... but I've had so much time dreaming up things to stitch for the lid...all sorts of techniques and designs!  We've been through some rough times lately and then being sick for a bit gave me lots of time to come up with ideas!  We'll all know soon enough ....

So, here is the progress after last night's stitching  as always - will work on the band I skipped past today and so at least half the sampler will be done in this 'frenzy' caused by Nicola's incentive!
Hope springs eternal - which is a good thing all in all....
Elizabeth Harborne - Day 18
The Song of my Needle

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 18
The Song of my Needle

More on http://thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com  

6 comments:

Bhooma said...

I for one definitely enjoyed your pictures and am determined to start this sampler as soon as get my silks. I sincerely hope you win Nicola's giveaway.

Nupur said...

Hi Bhooma,
Glad that my pictures inspired you to start this ... it is an enjoyable sampler in some ways. There are some areas though that I wish a larger picture was around for study...
didn't win ;(
oh well...

Rachel F said...

Nupur- sorry you didn't win! I had been rooting for you to win!! You certainly were dedicated to earning enough chances.
Your daily updates have been wonderful and your beautiful stitching and incredible progress have been very nice to read and to examine. Hope you are "addicted" to posting after all your dilligrnce

Nicola said...

Oh Nupur I am so sorry it wasn't you but there are lots more super prizes to be won.

I do hope we get to see much more of your work and your sampler completed and in the finishes gallery.

janitam said...

stunning work, beautiful

Marlene said...

It's so beautiful!