Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 16 June 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day19

Not much progress on the band I had skipped before... this is my current interpretation of it ... will probably skip this and continue down the rest of the sampler for now and then evaluate this band when viewing the complete sampler...

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 19
The Song of my Needle
 More discussion of this on : http://thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com 

By the way, thanks to all of your kind remarks and to all of you who were rooting for me regarding the sewing box.  My congratulations to Laura - it will be nice to see how she adorns the lid in time...
and thanks to Nicola for giving me the 'incentive'  I have won in many ways - learned so much more about posting and blogging and even having a blog of my own... not too sure how I will continue but for now I'll post on this sampler ....

1 comment:

Nicola said...

So pleased to see your post. Miss Harborne is STUNNING. Those flowers are my favourite motif so far.