Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 24 June 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield Work in Progress 6-24-13


I finally got the little man stitched next to the lady. The frog came by this week trying to stitch him and that was a challenge, having to rip out mistakes, but finally I got him done. I am not sure why he was harder to do than the lady but there were lots of tiny areas over 1 and lots of buttons on his jacket too. Finally everything is as it should be with him. Now on to the lady on the right side with the blue dress. I am hoping she will go in better the first time. I know all of this over 1 will be so worth it all though.
My husband Jerry is really good with Photoshop and I have to say thank you to him for doing the closeup of the man and lady that are all stitched over 1.  I took the photo but he added a special touch for me. :)

13 comments:

woolwoman said...

very cool photoshopping and what a gorgeous sampler ! enjoy Melody

Cheri said...

That couple does have a lot of detail but you stitched it beautifully. You have a very talented husband, can't wait to get my ultimate stitching frame.

Lanie said...

Beautiful, Beautiful ... I can never get enough of Elizabeth. Your over 1 stitching on the couple is perfect.
Enjoy ... what a splendid sampler you will have when completed!

Jenny said...

Your couple is lovely.......your over one stitching is beautiful.......love your sampler :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful stitching. I have this sampler but I am afraid there's too much over one for me! Your DH did a great job with the photo!

Jonette said...

Beautiful! Love the way your husband did the picture. Can't wait to get around to this sampler in my stash pile.

Marsha said...

That is a cool photo and after looking at it up close, those are a lot of buttons on the man's jacket. Wowzer. Lovely stitching.

Nicola said...

Exquisite Debby, you must be so please with this special sampler.

Cindy L said...

Debby, your Elizabeth continues to look absolutely beautiful! I do miss working on her but enjoy your updates.

Debbie Bauer said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your stitching is perfect! I enjoy watching your progress.

Stitch Wizard said...

All of you make me feel so good reading these really nice comments!! I am so inspired to finish her so she can be hanging on my walls and in the finished samplers group here. Thank you all so so much and my husband thanks you as well! :)

Stitch Wizard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evelyne said...

Gorgeous sampler!
Great Photoshop picture, now you see the tiny stitches!
Thanks too your husband!!