Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 13 June 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield Work in Progress

I just finished filling in the lady in this band with some color. This whole area here is being stitched over 1 and it takes awhile but I love how it looks when finished.  I hope to get more stitched and add the other little people here.  It is really hot here in Texas and it should be some good stitching time in the air conditioned house.   My husband finally got my Ultimat  Tabletop Stand done for me to use with my Ultimate Stitching Frame so I am just loving the way I can stitch in my favorite chair using these.    He makes these at Wooden Treasures at woodentreasures.info to sell too.   I am not even minding the over 1 stitching on this project.  Good thing since it has lots of over 1 but it is so worth it  when it comes out as I hope.  Now on to the other little people in this band.

10 comments:

Laura said...

I love it.
beautiful.

Debbie Bauer said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great photography.

Kevin said...

How beautiful! I love that you were able to overlay the close up of the lady done over one like that! Really impressive work. Can't wait to see your progress.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I love this one. So clever to show us the lady under magnification! Irene xxx

Jenny said...

Your stitching looks lovely and the close-up of the lady is awesome!

Lanie said...

Oh my, Elizabeth Sheffield is truly one of the prettiest girls! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Your work is beautiful ... enjoy and keep us posted!

Nicola said...

What wonderful progress Debby. I really like how you have shown the lady in the photo.

Cindy L said...

I am so glad to see that you are working on Elizabeth again. It was because of your beautiful stitching that I did mine. All that over one does take time but it is so worth it in the end. I love the way you inserted the photo. Looking forward to more photo updates.

Stitch Wizard said...

Cindy you are the one that inspired me to get her back out and work on her. Yours is just beautiful and I do love Elizabeth so much!! Thank you all who have taken the time to give me such positive feedback here too!!! You are all such an inspiration to me and I love seeing everyone's progress! :)

Fiona said...

Lovely progress. I really like how you magnified the lady.