Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 13 June 2013

Emma Miles

Holly and Berries are stitched. I am progressing slowly but enjoying every minute of it. I try to stitch a little every evening and sometimes I manage to stitch a  1/2 an hour in the morning before I leave for work. I always plan to stitch lots every weekend but it never works out that way. Family and life seem to take up most of my time. (not complaining, I won't change it for anything) I still shake my head amazed because a year ago I would never had dreamt I would be doing this. Now I am   addicted and loving it. Life is full of surprises !
Notice the Aristo stand - I love it !


9 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

Emma Miles is really beautiful already !! I know what you mean about trying to get in more stitching time. I am trying to do some in the morning too and afternoons mostly. I try on weekends too but life gets in the way sometimes. You are doing such a nice job on this and I love seeing your progress!!

Kevin said...

This is beautiful. The holly and berries really are outstanding. I think we all wish for uninterrupted time to stitch - I find it very relaxing and zen-like. Kind of like my mental therapy and stress reducer! Keep up the excellent job. You're work is gorgeous.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

This is so beautiful. I love that band of holly and berries. Irene xxx

Berry Wood Lane said...

Great progress. I stitch, sew, quilt, the same way. A few minutes in morning and maybe evening. Always think I'll get lots done on weekends, but people and home come first. Bits of time add up to a finished project. Your work is lovely!

Jenny said...

Hi Debbie, Your Emma is looking just beautiful! Every stitch is one stitch closer to a finish.....I keep telling myself that as stitching time is small bits of time here too :)

Nicola said...

Well done on your progress, we never know what we can achieve until we try :o)) Emma is a sampler to be very, very proud.

Lynn said...

Your work is lovely! Emma will be beautiful!

Cindy L said...

Emma is looking so lovely! You may not see the progress but we do.

Fiona said...

Lovely progress.