Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

It's been too long - Sarah Brignell

Hello hello hello!

Last time I posted here was.... in Feb?  yeap, it was still WINTER then.   Usually my stitching slows down in spring (garden... beehive... just so nice being outside...etc) but soon the heat will be on here and I'll be back inside and pick up my needle again.  

Here is the progress (very little) I've made since Feb.  Sarah Brignell's flower border.


ako

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful border! I love this design!

I can understand why you have less time to stitch in the spring and summer! It's nice to be outside in the garden too.

Vera said...

What a beautiful border -- I love it!

EvalinaMaria said...

It looks lovely!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Sarah is lovely.

Joanne O'H said...

Your Sarah looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see more photos as you progress.

Kevin said...

Wow! Another beautiful sampler I wasn't familiar with. Love the floral details and colors. Great job so far!

Cindy L said...

Such a gorgeous border! I love the flowers and colors.

Fiona said...

A really beautiful border.

Marsha said...

That is SOME border! It's gorgeous.