Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Mary Ann Hutton Finished

I have completed Mary Ann Hutton. I have made so many changes to her that I can not really call her a reproduction, but I am really pleased with my first sampler finish. The sampler was stitched on 25 count homespun linen using silk threads. I have so enjoyed taking up cross stitching again and I have learned SO much from all of you. I have a lot of Scarlet Letter samplers I would like to do, and I want to learn some new stitches.

Happy Stitching All,

Cheri

 

10 comments:

Kaisievic said...

She is gorgeous. You must have such a sense of accomplishment.

Nicola said...

Well done Cheri, she is a beauty. Your adaptation of Miss Hutton has worked so well, hang her with pride.

Have you chosen your next sampler?

Vera said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish!!

Kevin said...

Congratulations! This is really beautiful. Love it!

llknbillburg said...

Congrats on your lovely finish! Every time I see this one I want to get mine started. Your finish is an inspiration! Laura

Lanie said...

Lovely, Cheri, congratulations on your first sampler finish! I'm so glad the SLY got you stitching again, this is a wonderfully supportive and helpful group.
Can't wait to see what you start next!

Stitch Wizard said...

This is such a beautiful sampler and I love the little birds on the bottom center too. Your stitching is gorgeous as well! Congratulations on a really beautiful finish!

Erica near Chicago said...

I love how this looks in silk threads. Congratulations!

Cindy L said...

Cheri, congratulations on your beautiful finish. Your personalization came out wonderful.
I enjoyed seeing your progress on this sampler that it encouraged me to start it.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish.