Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Mary Ann Hutton

Hello,
    
      There have been so many beautiful finishes! I started Mary Ann Hutton's Sampler after my last finish. I am still awaiting one color of silk but will fill that in later.


    The fabric is 36ct Lakeside Linens Vintage Lentil which gives a greenish hue and AVAS silks. This pattern has been in my collection for over 20 years and I always wanted to do it but never got around to it. Nicola's SL year has been so inspirational to complete(and buy) these beautiful samplers.

Cindy L   

7 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Your sampler 'mature' long enough, I'm glad you've decided to stitch it. I've also checked The Scarlet Letter website to see the finished work - it's absolutely lovely!

Nicola said...

It's never too late to start Cindy. Miss Hutton is a lovely one to add to your sampler wall.

Vera said...

It looks beautiful Cindy. And yes, this blog has certainly been an inspiration...so many samplers added to my wish list!!

Merilde said...

A great start to a lovely sampler!
Lori

Stitch Wizard said...

What a beautiful start Cindy!! I have got to go and see what this one looks like but your progress has peaked my interest. I am working on Elizabeth and loving her. The first little man called out a few frogs but he is nearly done. I love this so much!! Your work is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Lovely start! I really like this design too!

Fiona said...

Lovely start and I look forward to watching your progress.