Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 24 June 2013

One more Day until contest ends. Rising Doves Update

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and we see some new posts with your samplers moving closer to their finishes. 

Today is the last day for you all to place a guess on how many Scarlet Letter samplers I have completed.  Don't try and over guess it, it is really quite simple.  Tomorrow, someone will be the lucky winner of a lovely piece of Days Gone By linen.  Good luck.

Many of you asked questions regarding my samplers and tomorrow I will fill you all in. 

Here is my Rising Doves as of this morning. 

9 comments:

Deb said...

Bethany - I can't find the original post, so I hope that I can guess here. I would say that you've stitched probably 27 SL samplers.

Stitch Wizard said...

I am not sure either but I will guess 23 samplers. I just really love Days Gone By Linen too! One of my very favorites! :)

Shelly M said...

My guess is 15

Henrietta Allegrante said...

I couldn't find the original post either. . . I am going
to say 16 SL samplers. Your Rising Doves is looking
gorgeous!!

Laura said...

You have 24 samplers

woolwoman said...

Beautiful sampler Beth - good to see you here on the SL blog and I enjoyed your interview immensely. Take care Mel

Merry Wind Farm said...

My guess is 13.
Melinda

Elizabeth said...

My guess is 15.

Elizabeth

Jane in Wisconsin said...

I will guess 3 completed samplers