Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 13 June 2013

Progress on Janet...

Here is an update on my progress on Janet Burnet.  I am enjoying stitching on Janet and love the reds and blue that are used.  I haven't had a great amount of stitching time, but that is all about to change.  I have just finished all the work for my two year course that I was studying.  It is end of basketball season for DS this weekend, so less time driving all over the country.   I should have lots of more free time to sit and stitch in the afternoon and evening.


9 comments:

Jenny said...

Janet is looking lovely, Fiona. The colors are so pretty together.

Bethany said...

I don't know this sampler, guess I am off the SL to find out.

joann mccormick said...

Fiona, I love your progress on. This sampler, with all the reds and blues!

Nicola said...

This is such a beauty, well done on what you have stitched already.

Cindy L said...

Fiona, your sampler colors are so bright and beautiful...wonderful progress!

Dianne said...

Fiona, I'm so pleased to see that someone else is working on Janet Burnet too :) - I just have the chart so far and I'm gradually adding the silks. Your work is lovely!

PoundingSand said...

This is such a wonderful sampler. Janet feels bold and direct, not at all fussy - yet she has such lovely details. Looking forward to seeing more!

Kate

Fiona said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

Elizabeth said...

This is just beautiful - I love the colours. Look forward to seeing more.