Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Rebecca and Elizabeth

Good Morning All,

It has been quite awhile since I have posted.  I started a new job and have been very busy with limited time to stitch.  The last time I posted I had worked on Janet Carsels and Rebecca Robinson.  Now I have started on Elizabeth Shephard as well.  I think 3 is enough to work on at one time so I am going to stop there.

Here is my progress on Rebecca.  I  got the top row of the border completed.

  

Then I started Elizabeth Shephard.

 
I got two and a half motifs done on the top row.  I plan to complete the four motifs on the top and then go back to Janet for a little while.

Dawn M

  

6 comments:

Nicola said...

So many beautiful samplers to stitch it is hard to focus on just a few.

You have chosen three very lovely ones to stitch and I am looking forward to seeing more of them.

EvalinaMaria said...

Great starts!

Melissa said...

Both are lovely samplers - you are off to a great start!

Stitch Wizard said...

So many samplers, so little time.

Cindy L said...

Such lovely samplers you've chosen. Wonderful starts.

Fiona said...

Lovely progress on your samplers.