Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 8 June 2013

Rising Doves WIP

Here is my progress so far.   It doesn't look like I have completed very much, the background seems to fade into the linen.  I am sure when I get into more of the colors, it will really start to pop.  I can't wait to start the beautiful lady in Red.......  Everyone seems to be working hard to finish their samplers.  It is so wonderful to see all the beautiful photo's.  Also, it gives us all many samplers to wish for, "SO MANY SAMPLERS TO DO AND SO LITTLE TIME". 

12 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Absolutely beautiful Bethany!

Julierose said...

This is really lovely--I love those blues! Julierose

Jenny said...

I am really enjoying watching your progress Bethany. This sampler is so beautiful and you are doing a wonderful job stitching her.

Kevin said...

Wow! This is truly beautiful! I have a weakness for samplers with birds and/or houses. Will have to check this one out for sure! Look forward to seeing your beautiful stitching progress!

Joanne O'H said...

Bethany, your stitching is lovely. I can't wait to see more of your progress. Oh dear, another project added to the 'must stitch' list.

Carmen Sutton said...

This is a beautiful sampler makes me want to start it also!

Marlene said...

That is really a beautiful sampler. The colors are great.
You're making good progress.

Nicola said...

WOW - this is an amazing sampler, I enlarged the photo and the colours are so beautiful and you have already put in a huge amount of perfect stitches.

Vera said...

Stunning! So beautiful. Love the birds. I need to check this out on the SL web site and add it to my every growing list...

Cindy L said...

Such a gorgeous sampler. I love the blues and did not realize you had to fill out the background too.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Exquisite!

Great colors and beautiful work.

Fiona said...

It looks wonderful.