Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 28 June 2013

Slacking......

I can't believe I haven't posted for two weeks.  Time flies!  I haven't been getting much stitching in lately, either.

I meant to be working on the Random Motif sampler, but when I packed to go north, I picked up the wrong box.


If I don't buy a prepackaged kit, I use scrapbooking storage cases to hold sampler projects that have all their materials together and ready to go.  This is my stash of boxes; each one is an individual project, not necessarily started yet.  (At least one is beyond my skill level at the moment, but hey, one can dream!)  Ideally, they would all be different colors, but in reality I'm limited to what Hobby Lobby happens to have in stock the day I go for another one.

So instead of the materials for the Random Motif, I ended up with an entirely new project.  For the moment, I will just tease you with the idea of it, and when it gets a little further along, we will have another round of Guess the Sampler.

Kate (feeling a bit mysterious - and mischievous)

8 comments:

Chris said...

HMMM, which sampler could it be?

Cindy L said...

Kate, sounds exciting! I've done that before too and grabbed the wrong project. Just hope you have everything you need for the new project in your box. Looking forward to the mystery.

Bethany said...

Wow, that's a lot of boxes, I can see why you picked the wrong one. So, what will it be?????

Jenny said...

I keep wondering what the next sampler will be...hmmmm...Which ever one it is I hope you are enjoying her. Happy stitching.

Debbie Bauer said...

You got me guessing! Love the storage cases.

Nicola said...

I adore mysteries and guessing games (if you haven't already guessed that !!!!

I haven't seen these boxes before but what a good idea. I will check out the UK stores to see if can buy some.

Pamela said...

Drop everything and get stitching, Kate, so we can have our first clue! :)

Jennifer H said...

Kate,

What is the name of the scrapbook box company that makes those boxes? I've been to Hobby Lobby and didn't see them... :(

Love your stitching too!

Hugs and Love,
Jennifer H