Hello. I have made progress over the past two weeks. Stitching has been one of the few things that has kept me sane - along with three furry kitties! Work switched computer systems for order entry at midnight on June 1. I worked 9 of the 10 days prior to the switch - my regular rotation, plus a day for my 3rd shift partner, and then May 31 backfilling all of the orders entered for ALL inpatients who would not be discharged prior to midnight June 1. Needless to say, I have taken this weekend OFF - have pretty much done only the minimal necessary cooking and stitching! The kitties have missed me - I am typing this with my arms wrapped around little Grayson, he's stretched out on my desk between me and my computer.
So, here is where Dorothy was about two weeks ago. I had finished filling in the four flowers I had outlined in my last post and started the buds(?) on the next vine. I haven't figured out how to turn the photo of the four flowers around ninety degrees so they are the correct orientation - my solution, turn your head to the left side!
As you can tell, I finished filling in the buds to the right of the flowers over the past two weeks and moved on to the next vine down.
I finished this vine yesterday afternoon and managed to take a photo while there was still barely enough daylight to see. I went back to my stitching corner and promptly noticed that I had missed a leaf. So. .I finished putting in the leaf this morning.
It's another cloudy, rainy day so as soon as I finish catching up on things (bills, housework, laundry, etc) I left undone while I was working, I'm planning to stitch. I will try to post again before I go back on rotation if I can.
I'll leave you with a photo of a magnolia blossom from the magnolia tree my grandmother planted in my backyard. One of the reasons I love living in the South!!
Love to all and happy stitching!