Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

The Winner Is

The winner is Elizabeth, with the correct guess of a total of "15"Scarlet Letter samplers, with "Rising Doves" being my 16th, once she is complete.   Elizabeth, please email me at, bearlynew2000@hotmail.com, with your address and your linen will be off to you. 


By going to my photobucket  

 http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/bearlynew/library/Bethanys%20Samplers/#/user/bearlynew/library/Bethanys%20Samplers?sort=3&page=1&_suid=137216489746609846478851284601
you all will be able to count and view the samplers I have completed.  I think many of you viewed my sampler wall in the "The Day of a Stitcher" and thought, WOW!!!!   The samplers on my sampler wall are not only my finishes, but also many are finished samplers of my mothers.  I am one lucky lady to have so many of both.  While on my photobucket site, if you go to the "JoAnn" folder, you can view some of my mother's samplers.  Not all of her finished samplers are there, some she gave away before photo's were taken and her latest finishes, I will post during my October visit.   Actually, I was just informed that my mother has sent one of her latest finishes and on Thursday, I will have a wonderful surprise box to open.  "Anne Maria Clark"  I will post a photo once she is unwrapped. 

Sherry "Sheravery", asked about, "Glory".  Sherry, if you are reading this, here is the designer, I hope you are able to find it.   http://adamsusedbooks.net/PortraitAmerPresidents.jpg

I thank you all for taking part in this giveaway.  Also, let me thank each and every one of you, for all you kind comments.   What a special group stitcher's are.  I think we all are making new and exciting friendships, by being apart of Nicola's, Scarlet Letter Year.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations to Elizabeth! How exciting! Bethany, I have just spent some time admiring yours and your Mom's beautiful samplers. They are truly lovely and what an inspiration! Thank you for taking the time to share with us and to inspire us! Happy Stitching!

Lanie said...

Congratulationa, Elizabeth! Enjoy your beautiful linen.
Bethany, thank you for sharing your stunning collection ... I thoroughly enjoyed my walk through your gallery!

Elizabeth said...

Bethany - thank you so much. I am thrilled to have won and look forward to using such lovely linen.

Nicola said...

Well done Elizabeth and thank you Bethany for hosting this giveaway.

Debbie Bauer said...

Bethany your samplers are so beautiful. I just could not get enough! I took 2 walks through yours and your mothers gallery.
We are so privileged to have such talented stitchers in our group.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations to Elizabeth! Bethany your samplers are gorgeous and such wonderful framing. Thank you for sharing.

Kim Hummel said...

You have a lovely collection of samplers. Thank you for sharing

Erica near Chicago said...

An amazing set of finishes! Thank you for sharing them.