Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 27 June 2013

UPS Surprise.......Anne Maria Clarke

I thought you would all enjoy seeing my newest sampler addition by my mother, JoAnn "Virtuegrace".   I took a photo stand alone and then one on the wall, with other samplers mom has given to me.  Ann Barrieres, a reproduction, by Barbara, Queenstown Sampler.  Harriet Burry, the cover of Sampler & Antique Needlework, summer 2008.  Sarah Ann Wilcox, from The Charleston Museum.  Of course, Anne Maria Clarke, which was a 2013 Stitch Along, picked to stitch this year, by Ellen Chester.
 

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Bethany - thank you for sharing these. I feel as if I am on the verge of a new hobby. I had no idea until I met Ncola that the world of samplers existed and I am so pleased to be part of SLY and learn so much.

woolwoman said...

Beth your mom does such beautiful work and OMGosh - what a lovely gift is Anna Marie - a gorgeous sampler and JoAnn did a wonderful job. My best to you and VirtueGrace - Hugs Melody

Jenny said...

How exciting for you Bethany! Your Mom did an outstanding job....what a treasure. She looks right at home with your other beautiful samplers. ENJOY!

Lanie said...

Anne Maria Clarke is such a lovely sampler and your mother 's stitching is beautiful! How lucky you are to share this passion with your mom. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy!

Merry Wind Farm said...

Oh my, Bethany, what wonderful stitching from your mother! They all look beautiful together.
Melinda

PoundingSand said...

Your mom does such gorgeous work - you are a lucky lady to have her sharing it with you like this!

Kate

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing the latest from your mom, and thanks for sharing the links on the previous post. I really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful samplers!

Debbie Bauer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Bauer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

So beautiful Bethany and extra special as it was stitched with a Mother's love.