Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 5 July 2013

Another Lady & the Castle (non) update

Hello Everyone,
It has been about a month since my last post, so I thought I should do an update even though I've not made much progress.
The tree in its current state reminds me of the trees in the "how to get free apples" scene in the Wizard of Oz movie, but what looks like a mouth is the start of an antler from an animal that sits in front of the tree:

As always, I've been checking the blogs daily and have very much enjoyed following everyone's progress. Perhaps a few vacation days later this month will give me some time to stitch.


4 comments:

Krista said...

Looks fabulous Erica!!

Bethany said...

The leaves sure look a lot like the leaves I am working on, only different colors. Looking fanstastic.

Pamela said...

Ha! Those trees terrified me when I was a kid! I never looked at my neighbor's cherry tree quite the same again. :) Your sampler's coming along beautifully, Erica.

Nicola said...

Oh Erica your sampler never fails to excite me. Exquisite !!!