Got a chance to work on the sampler again for about thirty minutes this evening. I decided to establish the start of the remaining bands for the rest of the sampler just to figure out the color distribution. The other thing is to also figure out if I want the lettering to be upside down as charted. When I started the sampler my plan was to stitch it just the way it was charted but now I am not so sure... at the moment I am leaning towards just stitching the letters so that they do not appear upside down. I also think I am going to add a band to stitch my name and date etc. so I have added the white and light green lines before the last band in Holbein stitch. These are just ideas at the moment - probably still in the 'design mode' after finishing the silk project.
Anyway, here is a picture as of tonight
Elizabeth Harborne - Day 23
The Song of my Needle
A bit more on my blog : thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com
Have a good Sunday and thanks for all your kind comments!