Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 22 July 2013

Emma Miles is coming down the home stretch!!

I finished the motif area and now have to finish the border, yea!!  I hope to get a lot of stitching in this week because after that I probably won't have much stitching time for several weeks.  I wish I thought I could finish it up this week, but I really think it will take longer.  Still, it's nice to see the whole piece coming together and I haven't minded working on the border areas.  Sorry for the bumpy picture, I didn't want to take it off the scroll rods.
Lynn in Lancaster PA

9 comments:

KB said...

WOW Lynn.. you are getting there.. almost finished..hang in you can do it :)

Kaisievic said...

Lovely!

Nicola said...

Oh what marvellous progress. Emma is such a gorgeous sampler, next post will be a finish.

Sabrina Fechtel said...

VERY pretty!!!!

Bethany said...

Wow, coming along nicely. I love this sampler. It won't be long now.

Marsha said...

It is wonderful. So close!

Nicola said...

Oh that is so beautiful. Not long now :o))

Kerri said...

Emma is one of my favorites. Your stitching is wonderful - keep it up and let's have another wonderful finish to enjoy.

MoonBeam said...

How exciting...you are in the home stretch! I love that holly band.

Good luck with your finish.

Bobbi