Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Goal Met - well kind of

Hi All,

It was my goal to work on the large alphabet with filigrees this weekend before I took the picture for the update and I kind of made it.  I think there are 3 complete stitches and a few partial stitches on the A.  See it there at the bottom.  Nothing of much interest I'm afraid.  I plan to work on her more this evening so hopefully on the next update I can actually show the large alphabet with filigrees.

So, here is an update pic.  I did a close up so you could see the little bit on the A, haha.  She is coming along and I am really enjoying working on her.

 


Close up
Keep on stitching.
Dawn M

6 comments:

Joanne O'H said...

Dawn, your Janet looks lovely. Unfortunately, it means I've added yet another have to stitch project to the list! Please keep the photos coming as I would love to see more.

Krista said...

Looks awesome! Love the letters in the Scottish sampler, so ornate :)

Nicola said...

There is so much to like about Janet. A good choice of sampler to stitch that is going to look amazing hung in your home.

Vera said...

Wonderful progress! Beautiful stitching!!

Cindy L said...

Dawn, your close up photo really shows what a beautiful sampler this is!

Bethany said...

Wow, your photo really show's off this sampler. Can't wait to see more.