Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Gwen:Margery Dean June rap up

With the exceptions of a few stitches I met my goal. The top cartouche and the aphorism is stitched.












I moved the saying up a few threads, so it is centered. Thankfully this sampler doesn't have much over one. This section went rather quickly and there isn't much in the bottom cartouche. The trees at the bottom will most likely require some will power to finish. 
Now, I am back to working on the top border and the big flower on the right hand side.



4 comments:

Krista said...

Love the quote! Your over one looks perfect!

Bethany said...

I love doing verse's over one. Usually you don't have to stop a thread, unless it is more than two threads away. Looks great and I can't wait to see this finished.

Cindy L said...

Gwen, your stitching is beautiful and the piece is looking wonderful so far.

Nicola said...

I do so love this sampler. The colours are scrumptious.