Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

I Am So Embarrassed!

Please forgive me, all of you.  I have been so negligent on these blogs, and on my Scarlet Letter stitching.  I signed up for too many classes this year.  I had my brother living with me for five weeks as he recuperated from quadruple bypass surgery.  I have lazy stitching habits, and blah, blah, blah.  So sorry.  I hope to be back on the blogs with regular comments, and maybe even get some Scarlet Letter stitching done to show you soon.

I just paged down this blog quickly, and saw some beautiful sights.  I plan to go back a couple months and comment on some of the things I missed.

I owe a huge thank you to Nicola et al for the beautiful piece of linen - Buttercream - that I won in a drawing some months back.  I have never bought this color before, but really, really like it and plan to use it for at least one start in the future, maybe two.  Again, thank you.

I have also heard that I have some birthday greetings that, sorry to say, went unread.  Thank you for those...I will be reading and responding to those, although six weeks late.

I'm sure I have missed out on so much fun here.  Looking forward to getting back in the groove.

Bobbi

5 comments:

Bethany said...

We all have many distractions in our lives. Hours turn into days, days into weeks and months into years. Glad to see you are up and running again, welcome back and we look forward to your posts.

Jenny said...

Welcome back Bobbi! I look forward to seeing your posts. This thing called LIFE can sure keep us busy and distracted at times....glad to see you are back.

MoonBeam said...

Thank you, Bethany and Jenny. Have been catching up on a lot of fun stories and beautiful stitching. Definitely a nice place to hang out!

Bobbi

Lanie said...

Welcome back, Bobbi, to the SLY fun! I'm sure there is more fun to be had. Look forward to following your stitching soon.

Nicola said...

It is good to hear from you Bobbi. The blog is here for us when we have time :o))