Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 11 July 2013

Janet Update

Good Morning All,

I have another quick update on Janet Carsel.  I took this picture on Sunday and just now found time to get it posted.  She is coming along nicely.  I love the alphabet row with all the filigrees.  There is a larger alphabet with filigrees coming.  It is my goal to get to that row by the end of the week.  The picture is a little wonky, sorry about that.    


 
 


I am still enjoying everyone's projects and continue to add more to my list.

Dawn M

4 comments:

Inguna said...

Janet Carsel has been on my wishlist for quite some time. I am looking forward to see your progress.

Theresa said...

Janet Carsel is gorgeous! Love those reds
and greens!

A lovely sampler and one I want to do
now that I have seen yours.

Krista said...

Looks wonderful! Great start!

Nicola said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one. Thank you for sharing your progress Dawn.