Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Mary Ann Hutton

Hello,

I have finally received all my silks so I could continue on with Mary Ann Hutton:



Although I am past the half way point of the pattern, the lower portion has more stitching to do.  The border flower stems are different counts and I have had that "frog" visitor.  The fabric is Lakeside Linens Vintage Lentil 36ct and I really like the greenish hue that might not show in my photo.

It is hard to believe that summer is half over. We are enjoying the cooler temps in the Midwest and I hope to get some stitching time in the next few weeks.

Happy stitching!
Cindy L

5 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

This is really beautiful Cindy and you have quit a lot done on it too. I love seeing your progress! :)

Bethany said...

As I remember, the bottom will take quite a bit longer.

When I finished mine, I gave it to my sister in-law for her home. She has it displayed in her dining room, with many Prairie Schooler Santa's, that I did for her as well. Even though they are all Christmas, she keeps them up all year long.

Nicola said...

Great progress Cindy. Vintage Lentil is a perfect choice of fabric for Miss Hutton.

I am ashamed to say that I have not picked up an embroidery needle for a few weeks now, it has been far too hot.

I get twitchy when I do not sew.

MoonBeam said...

I love your progress on this sampler. I bought this pattern, but have not yet stared it. Love the simplicity of it, the colors, and the script. Can't wait to see more.

Bobbi

pat said...

You make me want to put aside the rest of mine and work on this one. It is really looking lovely!