Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 12 July 2013

Quick Update

hello stitching friends!

I have one border left on E. Raysor... (and a small portion of a tree to finish)... so I decided to celebrate with a new start!  So I started Sarah Limah.  I'm enjoying these samplers so much.




It's not the greatest picture but hopefully the next one I take will be better!

How is everyone's summer going?  we had a perfect summer day yesterday but looks like hot weather is on the way... more reason to sit in front of the air conditioner and stitch!

Happy stitching,
Theresa

3 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, Theresa, your Elizabeth Raysor looks fantastic!! Makes me want to start mine! Here it has been tooooo hot for me, have to stay in the air conditioning and stitch! :)

Bethany said...

Looking forward to seeing more. Looks great.

Nicola said...

It has been too hot to stitch here Teresa. I always worry about marking my work when its sticky so have been quilting instead.

Your work is beautiful and you are so close to a finish. Your start on Sarah is so pretty. Thank you for sharing.