Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Rising Doves (July 3)

Moving along.....  I have a couple of more days to really stitch, while my husband is out of town.  He just finished a job in Virginia and now he is off to spend the July 4th holiday, with my mother, in Ohio.   I am sure she will take great care of him and feed him well.

This will give me a few more days to really try and accomplish as much as I can.  It is 6:30pm here, so I am off to stitch until bed time. 



10 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh have fun with that weekend all to yourself. Sounds great :)

Jenny said...

Bethany, Your sampler is really coming along beautifully. Enjoy your stitching time!

EvalinaMaria said...

Sounds lovely, long weekend and Rising Doves. Happy stitching Bethany!.

Cindy L said...

Oh, how I long for a stitching weekend-enjoy yours. You have made so much progress on this piece and your stitching is very beautiful.

Lanie said...

"Rising Doves" is delish! Your stitching is beautiful, Bethany ... I always look forward to your progress posts.
Enjoy your stitching time!

Nicola said...

Oh Bethany, your stitching is a joy to see.

My husband should be home this weekend after nearly 10 weeks away.

Elizabeth said...

This is really lovely Bethany. Happy stitching.

brod'attitude said...

Very beautifull. Happy stiching

Kim said...

Bethany!!! It is really coming to life! !You'll have it done before your visit to Ohio!! Keep on stitching~

Marsha said...

I love it. A beauteous stitch!