Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 23 August 2013

And all w for an Appil update~~~

Hello friends..... I have been somewhat remiss in offering an update on my beloved AAWFAA.... It's been a go to piece while fulfilling my other stitching commitments, work and finishing business....

Here is where I stand as of today..... I'd say I'm 2/3rds complete....
And All Was for an Appil

All but the words and the lower left side is incomplete....
And All Was for an Appil

Rolling around in the woods will do wonders for your hair-do :D
And All Was for an Appil

I plan on finishing her within a couple weeks.... Until then, you can find out more about my other stitching ~~here~~


Enjoy your weekend!


Faye
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Krista said...

It is looking fabulous, Faye!! Love the long hair on Eve and the cat is so sweet too!

Carmen Sutton said...

Faye its looking great and so close to a finish. I tink this sampler was a fun one to stitch.

Nicole said...

Beautiful Faye!! :)

Chris said...

Gorgeous Faye!

pj said...

Faye, it looks great. Such a beautiful sampler. And lots of x,s!,,,,

Nicola said...

Life and summer does get in the way sometimes. I always seem to ave more time to stitch in the winter. Welcome back Faye.

Cindy L said...

Beautiful Faye!