Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Dreaming of Scarlet Letter

   I have 2 Scarlet Letter samplers started and slated to be finished this year.  Neither of those has seen any action lately for one reason or another.  But when I woke up one morning last week thinking of this sampler I took it as a sign and started it!
AW 1662
38 ct. Italian Linen w/ DMC
  The colors are wonderful and I just LOVE the checkerboard band in the middle!! It will go in the rotation now but I look forward to getting back to it soon!
 Laura
For Love of the Needle

10 comments:

Tommye said...

Beautiful! I know you're going to enjoy it.

Lanie said...

Oh this is a pretty one, Laura. Looks like lots of fun stitches. I will definitely look forward to visiting your posts to follow your progress.
Enjoy!

Vera said...

Lovely start Laura. This will be beautiful. Looking forward to your progress posts.

Faye said...

Not familiar with this one.... But I like!!!!!

Krista said...

Beautiful start! Love this design, look forward to watching your progress.

Bethany said...

Okay, another beautiful sampler started. I can't wait to see how many finishes Nicola has by the end of her stitching year.....

Nupur said...

I have often looked at this sampler on the SL website... the checkerboard area is quite unusual... have always meant to look through my books to see if that is truly the case. I am looking forward to seeing how this develops... it is certainly off to a good start.

Nicola said...

I can relate to dreaming about stitching and samplers.I have this one in my stash and want to stitch her soon.

Cindy L said...

Such a lovely start. The colors are so pretty. With so many samplers it is difficult to choose which to work on.

MoonBeam said...

Nice start. Good luck with your rotation. I think I should try that.

Bobbi