Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 3 August 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield Work in Progress

I finally got the big band done with the house and people. Lots of over 1 stitching in this section. The men in this section seemed harder to do than one might think but here it is. There are little buttons on the jackets that are all over 1. It took forever but I am happy with how that all turned out. I will reward myself with a little more stitching on the side bands with some of the flowers. They are so pretty.  

My project is shown with my Ultimate Tabletop stand and 20 inch frame here by Wooden Treasures.  There is now a new wooden clamp attachment that can now be added to all of the Ultimate Table Top and Floor stands too and it will hold any and all stitching frames. This has become very popular. To see them, you can go to the link here.      

 I am loving this project so much and hope to get a finish on it soon.  The summer is kind of hectic but during this heat wave, it is a good time to just stay in and stitch. :)   

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I just love the way you post your photo's. It is great to be able to see up close photo's. The way it overlays the sampler is very unique. Thank you all for the information and your sampler is coming along nicely

MoonBeam said...

Really nice sampler; you are doing great. Love the up close sneak peek. Interesting frame.

Bobbi

Jonette said...

Beautiful!! Need to hurry up and get to this in my stash pile.

Nicola said...

This is an exquisite sampler, I love seeing your updates.

Erica near Chicago said...

I too love the way you post your photos. It is a gorgeous project.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations! I know what a relief to get this section done. It is looking so gorgeous. Working on the border for a little while helps it go faster. I do miss working on Elizabeth and enjoy seeing your updates.