Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Happy Stitching - Bye for now

I will be missing everyones posts and comments for the next couple of weeks.  I guess I will have a lot to catch up with, after I return.  Hopefully my husband and I will be enjoying some cooler temperatures, while cruising in Alaska.  You all keep up the great work, I am sure samplers will be finished, started and also worked on a lot while I am away.  My Rising Doves will be staying home.  My guess is Cindy, our cat, won't be working on it.  Maybe adding some hair while I'm away, but what are cat's for........

7 comments:

Lanie said...

Oh that sounds like a lovely vacation, Bethany! Do enjoy ... we'll look forward to hearing all about it upon your return!
Bon Voyage!

Jenny said...

Have a wonderful time, Bethany. We will look forward to hearing from you when you return.

Mei said...

Enjoy your travels!

MoonBeam said...

Bethany, best wishes for a wonderful cruise. I have done the Alaska cruise a couple of times and absolutely love it.

Bon voyage!

Bobbi

Terri said...

Have a great cruise!! I want to do that one SO bad! :-)

Melissa said...

Have a wonderful cruise! Thanks for leaving a comment about my sampler too.

Nicola said...

Have a wonderful cruise. Alaska is a place I would very much like to see.