Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 5 August 2013

Marion Robertson Update & Sarah Stuart Homecoming

Hello everyone!

As I read through the SLY posts every day or so, it seems we are all having the same trouble keeping up with the pace at which summertime is speeding by ... whew! ... hey there summer ... let's stand still for a minute!  But it's all good and I keep trying to squeeze in a wee bit of stitching time too!

So here is where I am with Marion Robertson. She's a fairly easy stitch and I am surprised at the progress I've made with my limited stitching time.

 
I'm not sure what is going on with my camera, the colors are photographing a little goofy. I tried adjusting them but they are still not correct. I'll play around and try for better photos in my next post. But anyway, Miss Marion is coming along and she has been the perfect easy-to-stitch sampler for these busy summer months.
 
I also want to share my Sarah Stuart who just arrived back this morning.
 
 
The lovely and oh-so-talented Jill Rensel worked her magic framing Miss Sarah and I love the results!
 
That's about it for now ... thank you all for sharing your beautiful stitching ... you are always a delightful source of inspiration and I am constantly in awe of your talents!
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lanie


13 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, love, love, love your Miss Sarah frame choice. Really set's off you finished sampler. Do you have her place picked out yet....

Jenny said...

I LOVE Sarah! She is just so beautiful. I really enjoyed watching your progress and when she was finished I just fell in love with her. She has now jumped to the head of the list of must stitches! The frame is perfect! Your Marion is lovely too. It is so much fun to watch these samplers grow!

Krista said...

Sarah looks so pretty in her frame! Love the new colors in your new start, looks like it is so much fun!

MoonBeam said...

Sarah looks wonderful. Congratulations on her finish.

I like the look of Marion...can't wait to see more.

Bobbi

Lynn said...

Jill did a great job framing your beautiful work!!

Vera said...

Oh Lanie, the frame you chose for Sarah is stunning'! LOVE it and LOVE the sampler. Gorgeous! And Marion...what a great start. Thanks for enabling me - lol!!

Joanne O'H said...

Congratulations on your wonderful Sarah. She is absolutely lovely and has become a must stitch for me.

Nicola said...

Oh Lanie, what a lovely post filled with so much beauty.

Lucky you having a sampler framed by Jill - if only I lived in the States :o)

Erica near Chicago said...

What a wonderful finish. Congratulations!

SonjaC said...

Wow how beautiful!

Cindy L said...

Lanie, love the frame for Sarah, she's absolutely stunning. Miss Marion is off to a wonderful start.

pat said...

Your Sarah Stuart is beautiful!

Kevin said...

Really love the Sarah Stuart sampler! Beautiful job stitching and the framing is perfect. Congrats.