Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Rising Doves August Update

As you can see, I have a few threads working here.  I really am looking forward to seeing the beauty finished, but not holding my breath. 

Everyone is really finishing some lovely samplers.  Wouldn't it be great to see each one in person?  I have seen so many wonderful samplers that I am greatful Nicola started this birthday year.  We all get the share in our love of stitching and also celebrate our birthdays.

8 comments:

Lanie said...

Bethany, your Rising Doves is magnificent! Beautiful work! I love seeing your progress posts.

Jenny said...

Hi Bethany, I just have to tell you how much I look forward to your posts on Rising Doves. Your work is simply amazing and this sampler is really beautiful. You are making great progress and as for me I am enjoying the journey with you.

MoonBeam said...

Amazing work. She's looking beautiful. Such talent!

Bobbi

Stitch Wizard said...

This is just gorgeous!! I just love birds too!! Your stitching is really pretty!!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Love watching this one come along.

Beautiful!

Vera said...

Just love this sampler. Your stitching is so beautiful. Wonderful progress.

Nicola said...

I love this sampler too. a beautiful lady, beautifully being stitch. Enjoy your cruise.

Cindy L said...

Bethany, absolutely stunning! You are make such wonderful progress on your sampler.