Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 10 August 2013

Sarah Limah 1748

My husband got me a new camera for my birthday.... and NOW I can take pictures of my stitching that you can actually SEE!  : )

Look at my Sarah Limah....


I have been stitching her on and off since July sometime.  I really like the eyelet stitching, it is so much fun!

E. Raysor is on the home stretch.  I put her aside with 1/2 of one border left to finish.  I will post an update and hopefully, a finish, soon!

Hope you all are enjoying the downstretch of the summer!  everyone's work is so amazing on this board, wow!

Here is a closer look at the eyelet alphabet...


happy stitching,
Theresa

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Your sampler is coming along beautifully,Theresa. I love the colors in this one and the eyelet alphabet is lovely. I am going to have to jump on over to the SL site because this is another one I don't remember seeing....looking forward to seeing your updates with your new camera! The pictures are lovely :)

Vera said...

Love the eyelet alphabet and the colors are wonderful. Great progress! I don't remember seeing this one either...another trip to the SL site. Have fun with your new camera!!

Lanie said...

"Sarah Limah" is definitely one of the pretty girls and your stitching on her is lovely, Theresa! I enjoy stitching eyelets too.
I feel like we get to share in your bday gift too since your photos show off your stitching so nicely ... thank your husband for us! :)
Enjoy stitching Sarah and I look forward to your finish of E. Raysor!

Nicola said...

Beautiful stitching of a beautiful sampler shown with beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing Teresa.

Bethany said...

Aren't husbands wonderful. Ask and we do receive. Can't wait to see more wonderful photo's.

Cindy L said...

Your eyelet alphabet stitching is beautiful. Such pretty colors.

MoonBeam said...

Great stitching...great photos. Have fun with both.

Bobbi