Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 22 August 2013

well... It has been quite a while since I posted an update.  Part of the reason is because I was working on  Mary Atwoods and ignored my two TSL WIP's. I started feeling guilty and put in a few stitches on Pattern Record.  I won't be able to stitch until next Thursday or so.   I am looking forward to spending the next few days with both of my children along with my three grandsons.  It has been quite a while since we have all been together.  Not much of a progress.  I was hoping to get a little bit more done but it is not going to happen. I have to child-proof my house :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your sampler is really coming along nicely. Enjoy your visit with your family!

Krista said...

The sampler is looking beautiful! So hard to choose what WIP to work on at times. Have a fun time with the family!

Nicola said...

I think I am going to have to child proof mine soon, Archie continues to grow and develop at an alarming rate.

Your sampler and stitching as always are truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing Bhooma.