Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 12 September 2013

AW 1662 Progress

  I thought I would post a quick update to the AW 1662 sampler.  I have managed to make pretty good progress considering some of the other challenges I have face this week!  Let me just say that finishing is not my forte!!

AW 1662
38 ct Italian Linen
w/ DMC
    I am having so much fun stitching this!!  I just love the large, arcaded bands in this sampler and there is another one after this one is finished!!  Whoo hoo!!!

Laura
For Love of the Needle

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the colors in this....beautiful work!

Lanie said...

Lovely, Laura!

Bethany said...

Wow, you got alot finished in just a few days.

Cindy L said...

Beautiful stitching and I love the colors too!

Melissa said...

Such a lovely sampler. It's looking wonderful!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hi Laura!

Your stitching is beautiful. The large bands are fabulous.

It was great to see you again last week.

Nicola said...

So very beautiful. I feel so inspire when I see such fine needle work.

Thank you for sharing.