Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 7 September 2013

AW 1662

  I was able to spend some time working on AW 1662 recently and I am making wonderful progress!  I have taken some liberties with some of the colors but I don't think she would mind.

AW 1662
38 Ct. Italian Linen w/DMC
I am currently working on some deadline stitching but as you can see, I have already started the framework for the next large, arcaded band and I certainly can't leave it like that!!!  Hope to be back to work on it shortly.

Laura
For Love of the Needle

10 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Love your colour pick.

Lanie said...

Beautiful Laura! Love the colors!

Nicola said...

So beautiful. The Italian linen - who is it made by?

llknbillburg said...

It's Graziano and I just love the quality! Laura

Jonette said...

Beautiful! Love the colors.

Jenny said...

I love your color choices! Your sampler is indeed beautiful.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Beautiful stitching.
I am a big fan of the Graziano linen.

Bethany said...

It seems like band samplers move quickly, as they aren't very wide. Sure moving along nicely on yours.

Melissa said...

It's looking great. I like the colours1

Cindy L said...

Beautiful, love the colors!